Become a partner or sponsor the Economic Summit
Become a partner
Thank you for your interest becoming a partner!
St. George Area Economic Development is a public/private partnership created to direct the economic development of Washington County and its cities. Partners are invited to three annual meetings where they can network with other business and community leaders. These meetings provide a great opportunity to gain early insights into future projects and developments. Your annual investment also has a direct impact on our core functions:
- Existing Business – Facilitate the delivery of resources to value-added businesses
- Recruitment - Recruitment of value-added businesses for relocation or expansion
- Entrepreneurial Development – Fostering entrepreneurial businesses with the promise of high growth job creation, and higher wages.
Sponsor the Annual Economic Summit Event
St. George Area Economic Development also presents the annua l Economic Summit in January. With an annual attendance of about 900, the Summit has a 23-year history of attracting the area’s top business and community leaders. Economic Summit sponsors enjoy the following benefits:
- Four complimentary tickets to the event
- Acknowledgment in Summit promotions
- An electronic display of your logo on event website
- Custom company banner displayed at the event
- Association with one of the largest and most popular business gatherings in Southern Utah
As economic growth and the associated challenges continue in this rapidly expanding area, our Partner’s insight and experience help guide our efforts. Supporting local economic development is a great opportunity for your organization to have a real and lasting impact on the community as a whole.
- Annual Partnership: $1,200
- Economic Summit Standard Sponsorship: $3,000
- Partnership and Summit Sponsorship: *$3,700
*Partners receive a $500 discount with their sponsorship
Thanks again for considering becoming a partner or sponsoring the Economic Summit. Contact us for more information or to become a partner.